RBP - NKJV FALL 2020
RBP curriculum provides a comprehensive and age-graded course of Bible study that can lead learners to a saving knowledge of Christ and growth in Him.
- emphasizes personal salvation, believer’s baptism, active church membership, and outreach to the unsaved;
- presents Bible doctrine, passages, and verses that correlate with the learners’ ages and abilities to learn;
- increases in scope and depth of Biblical coverage as learners progress through the departments;
- helps the teacher prepare and present effective lessons;
- helps learners respond appropriately to God’s Word;
- aids the local church in equipping its members to do “the word of the ministry.”